- Web maintenance
- Communications and outreach to constituents and partner organizations
- Maintenance and expansion of NCLD’s informational and resource databases
- Project-related materials management
Applicants are encouraged to apply at any time. A limited number of internship positions are available.
Internships are based in our NYC office.
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong writing skills
- Web research skills
- Flexible, independent work style and positive attitude
- Enrollment in a Bachelor level program
The internship extends for a period of one semester or three months. Internships require a commitment of no fewer than 10 hours per week. Letters of recommendation and documentation of internship completion will be provided as needed.
Please, no phone calls.