Internship DescriptionThe internship program at NCLD allows Bachelor-level students to interact with key members of the NCLD staff on a variety of tasks including:
- Project-related materials management
- Web maintenance
- Web-based research
- Communications and outreach to constituents and partner organizations
A fall 2013 internship is now available in NCLD’s Washington DC office.
This internship will focus on the RTI Action Network program. For more information please visit www.RTINetwork.org.
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong writing skills
- Web-based research skills
- Flexible, independent work style and positive attitude
- Enrollment in a Bachelor-level program
The internship is for a minimum of one semester or three months and can be extended throughout the calendar year. Internships require a commitment of no fewer than 10 hours per week.
Please, no phone calls.