Status: Full-time Employee
Reports to: Director of Technology
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Web Production Coordinator”
We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Web producer who will closely coordinate with the content, marketing and insights teams updating content on Understood.org. This role will be responsible for consistency with the Understood vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. The Web Producer will take responsibility for staying up to date on the most recent features and maintenance of our Sitecore instance and work with the Director of Technology to effectively train and communicate those updates to the team.
- Maintain Sitecore (CMS) by creating, updating, and maintaining web content, including training employees new to Sitecore
- Adhere to style, format consistency and brand guidelines
- Work alongside other Web Producers who create, update, and maintain web content in Sitecore
- Implement scheduled Web promotions and track results
- Conduct QA testing, follow up to resolve issues, and load finished material into CMS
- Support the creative/functional development, troubleshooting, QA/UAT, and launch of new strategic initiatives
- Inform the identification of technical and functional requirements and needs of new products for Sitecore business users
- Work with developers to create new design elements, such as tools, forms, or templates that enhance the presentation of material, as needed
Desired Technical Skills:
- JIRA/Confluence knowledge a plus
- CRM, Business Intelligence greatly preferred
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant Web content management and design experience; expert in Sitecore or similar content management system
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience
- Digital graphic art production/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications
- Critical-thinking, analytical, and creative talent skills to develop a concept, idea, fact, or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes communications
- Problem solving and follow-through
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, content, and insights teams, web producers/developers/architects
- Experience working with or managing third-party vendors
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to work independently
The National Center for Learning Disabilities is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
For additional information on the organization, please visit their website at www.ncld.org.
For additional information on learning and attention issues, including ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, executive functioning issues, nonverbal learning disabilities, processing issues and more, please visit www.understood.org.