Parent Toolkit: Bullying - What’s a Parent to Do?
The National Center for Learning Disabilities has partnered with The Bully Project to draw attention to the nationwide problem of bullying and to commit time and resources to prevent and stop bullying of children with learning disabilities. This e-book will help you protect your child from bullying and give you (and them) the information and tools needed to both ensure their safety and to help them be recognized and appreciated as a valued member of their school and general communities.
This toolkit includes articles on the following
- The Truth About Bullying and LD
- Bullying Hurts Everyone, Not Just the Victim
- Bullying: What’s a Parent to Do?
- The Social/Emotional Side of Learning Disabilities
- Tips for Helping Your Child Build Social Skills
Download your Parent Toolkit: Bullying - What’s a Parent to Do? (16 pages), print, and go! (Note: You’ll need the Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader to download the file.)